|1. In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
2. All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
3.The Beneficent, the Merciful.
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help.
6. Keep us on the right path.
7. The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors.
Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down,
nor of those who go astray.
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. Alif Lam Mim.
2. This Book, there is no doubt in it, is a guide to those who
guard (against evil).
3. Those who believe in the unseen and keep up prayer and
spend out of what We have given them.
4. And who believe in that which has been revealed to you
and that which was revealed before you and they are sure of the
5. These are on a right course from their Lord and these it is
that shall be successful.
6. Surely those who disbelieve, it being alike to them whether
you warn them, or do not warn them, will not believe.
7. Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their
hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a
great punishment for them.
8. And there are some people who say: We believe in Allah
and the last day; and they are not at all believers.
9. They desire to deceive Allah and those who believe, and
they deceive only themselves and they do not perceive.
10. There is a disease in their hearts, so Allah added to their
disease and they shall have a painful chastisement because they
11. And when it is said ...